Want to use moon phases in a tarot reading?
Here’s a simple five card spread that uses the five main moon phases: new moon, waxing, full moon, waning and dark moon phases.
Feel free to lay out the cards in any fashion that you prefer and feel comfortable with.
Each card represents one of the five moon phases used in the reading and has a pre-set question or prompt:
1. New Moon: This what is new or being renewed in your life.
2. Waxing Moon: This is what is growing or coming your way.
3. Full Moon: This is what has peaked or been fulfilled in your life.
4. Waning Moon: This is what is leaving, ending or waning in your life.
5. Balsamic (Dark) Moon: This is what is hidden in the shadows and/or what may need to be rejuvenated or brought to the surface.
If you’re interested in learning more about the moon phases, check out this blog post here for more info: Working with the Moon Phases.
For more information about the dark moon, have a look at this post for more: Working with the Dark Moon.
Stacey & the Tarot Pugs
Image designed in Canva.