All readings are for entertainment purposes only. (However, that doesn’t imply that I don’t take my reading seriously. I do very much.)
By purchasing a tarot/oracle reading service, you are confirming that you are of the age 18 or older.
Topics that, unfortunately, I won’t be able to cover are:
- health/illness/medical advice (specific questions may better suited for your medical practitioner) – if health is an important question for you, this may be taken under careful consideration.
- lottery numbers/predictions (otherwise I would be a multi-millionaire too!)
- legal advice (better suited for a lawyer)
- financial/investment advice (better suited for financial advisor)
- pregnancy (better suited for a doctor)
- death predictions (well, obvious reasons, just sayin’)
- Third party readings – my readings are solely intended for the querent, i.e. I will only accept/answer questions that are centred around the paying querent/client and not people who are unaware and/or not present for the reading.
All names, e-mail addresses and questions are held in confidentiality.
All outcomes of any readings are subject to free-will.
The outcome of a reading is like a snap-shot of the situation at the time of the reading and outside forces can have an effect on the conditions and situation or question.
If you feel the outcome of the reading to be unfavourable, please remember that you are still in control of many factors and can look into how you can alter things to be in your favour.
I can’t make any guarantees about any of the outcomes in my readings provided, as there can be many factors at any given time.
Sending much #puglove,
Stacey & the Tarot Pugs ♥