Aries season begins on March 20, the same day as the Spring Equinox (also known as Ostara).
March 20 is also the International Astrology Day as Aries marks the beginning of the astrological calendar.
In tarot, Aries corresponds with The Emperor which is often depicted with symbolism of Aries usually with a ram or ram’s head and fire, desert or heat to portray Aries determination and fire element.
This tarot spread can help give a glance at the upcoming season and can be used for any Aries season year after year.
Since there’s no specific layout for the Aries Season Tarot Spread, feel free to arrange the layout in any way that you like.
Aries Season Tarot Spread
- How can I take charge and command in my life?
- How can I take a leadership role in my work, career or business?
- How can be a role model to others in my life and/or my community?
- In what ways can I look out for myself to make sure my needs are met?
- What should I focus on during this Aries season?
- How can I make sure I’m successful in my goals and/or projects during this Aries season?
- What will this new moon in Aries bring for me?
- What will this full moon in Libra fulfill or release for me?
Stacey & the Tarot Pugs
Share on Pinterest:
You may also like:
How to Communicate with Spirits using Tarot